Why You’ll Love This Job
This Advertising Coordinator job opening is the perfect next step in your career. Whether you want to move into digital marketing, programmatic advertising, creative or even copywriting, you can start in a role that opens all of those doors for you! Plus, you will work with a team that is always supportive and willing to lend a hand. Talentcare is an all-remote company and always has been. That means we have the systems and process in place to stay connected, and we make it a focus to keep our lines of communication open.
At Talentcare, your voice is welcome. If you have an idea – we want to hear it. If you think you can improve a client’s experience or their outcomes, your leaders will listen. Plus, you will love the way we end our work week – focused on each other’s successes and laughing at the latest “dad joke.” Build a career path that inspires you with leadership that encourages you to dive in, experiment and learn new things.
Ready to take your career forward with a company that’s changing an industry? Apply now!
Advertising Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Use data and reports to determine when and where to place advertisements on various platforms
- Set up client accounts on 3rd party advertising sites as needed
- Assist with copywriting, ad placement and tracking
- Document your actions so that clients see the value of your efforts!
Advertising Coordinator Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising, or equivalent work experience
- PPC/CPC, programmatic, digital advertising or other similar experience strongly preferred
- Enthusiastic to try new strategies and evaluate whether they worked
- Strong organizational skills and the desire to learn
- Experience in the recruitment marketing industry is a plus!