Why You’ll Love This Job
As our Business Development Manager, you will support our CEO-who-sells with strategic outreach to top target accounts, pre-qualification of early-stage pipeline opportunities, and coordination of initial discovery calls. You will expand your skills as you work closely with our marketing team, promoting content and events and fine-tuning our value proposition. When you are not out calling on clients, you will be able to work from the comfort of your own home in this remote position. Here you will enjoy a great schedule and, with leadership that values your thoughts and ideas, you will have the opportunity to provide your input on the direction of our organization.
Help solve the next big talent challenge! Apply for Talentcare’s Business Development Manager job opening today. Apply today.
- Setting and hitting outbound call targets: daily and weekly
- Researching target buyers on LinkedIn and other sources, creating target hit lists for outreach
- Closing deals for our base monthly subscription package, growing your upsell opportunities
- Utilizing existing company targets to track down individuals for specific campaigns
- Reporting on progress, tracking outreach through to closed-won deals
- Create and contribute to sales enablement assets e.g. cold email campaigns, scripts, screening calls and demos
- Work with and support marketing campaign efforts to maximize conversion
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant outbound selling experience
- Minimum one year of experience as a BDR, ideally with HR technology
- Successful track record of targeting – and engaging – buyers that convert into new logos
- Knowledge of selling systems like Customer-Centric or Challenger Selling
- B2B technology and services sales experiences in a variety of industries
- Sale of services to the C-Suite, middle-market, and high-growth companies
- Comfortable operating without much infrastructure to start
- Experience using sales technology like Salesforce, Navigator, ZoomInfo, and SalesLoft or equivalents
- A results-driven lead generation pro who is accustomed to mapping efforts to new logos won.
- Experience targeting executive (Director, VP, and C-Level) buyers at mid-sized and enterprise companies in HR, Operations/Finance, Marketing.
- HR-related experiences an asset
- Fluent and creative communicator especially with email outreach
- Familiar with the fast-paced, change-oriented world of a startup